The Russian River Senior Center offers many programs and classes designed to meet the desires of an active senior population with social opportunities such as weekly luncheons, trips card and board games.
- Exercise – Keep active and stay young at heart with senior group fitness classes
- Watercolor – provide opportunity for students to improve their art skills.
- Yoga – Yoga exercises for seniors can help improve flexibility and reduce aches and pains
- Tai Chi – Found to be most effective exercise for improving balance and preventing falls in Senior Citizens
- Kitchen Herbalism
- Crafts and Knitting
- Book discussion groups – Meet to discuss a books that they have read and express their opinions.
The Russian River Recreation and Park District financially supports these on-going recreational activities.